Version 2.5 R2
Written by TommyB
- Adjusted the function used to reduce chat radius in populated buildings. By default, the chat radius will start at 20 meters with less than 10 occupants and end up at 5 meters with over 20 occupants.
- Business owners can now set the game hour they'd like /light to set. This value will still default to 12 as it does currently. (setbizztime)
- Members of illegal factions can now place up to 3 graffiti tags instead of one.
- Added /deletetag for illegal factions.
- Raised the size of the fuel checkpoints in order to make them activate properly.
- Adjusted vehicle attachment object handling which should fix vehicle objects becoming stuck to vehicle IDs.
- The /repair command is a little more intuitive and now uses dialog boxes instead of an overcomplicated command syntax.
- Fixed a bug where /navigateto would create a bugged checkpoint at the Fort Carson Mall.
- Fixed a bug where /prison would save ridiculous jail times to the player's criminal record.
- Fixed a bug where /specoff couldn't be used after doing /vspec.
- Fixed a bug where certain strings in the graffiti system would crash the server.
- Fixed a bug where exterior furniture textures wouldn't save correctly.
- Fixed a bug where faction spawnpoint names would only load 32/40 characters after a server restart.
- Fixed a bug where players couldn't whisper to each other while in the same vehicle with its windows up.
- Fixed a bug where removing or setting a texture color on house furniture would mess up the saved texture.
- Fixed a bug where saved alias data wouldn't reset when a player left or was fired from a faction.
- Fixed a bug where the weed limit would check when a player tried to put away a furniture item, preventing them from actually doing so.
- Fixed a bug where weapons wouldn't be marked as deleted properly upon reaching 0 ammo.
- Fixed an issue where /edittag would show tags that weren't streamed in for the command user.
- Fixed further issues with using radios inside of a vehicle.
Posted at 2017-05-09 14:16:06 Last updated at 2017-05-09 14:38:32