Version 3.0 R2
Written by TommyB
- Added a repair garage to Rockshore. It can be located east of the town's nearby train tracks.
- Shrooms can now be stacked.
- Silver Trading home listing entires will now sort by price rather than alphabetically.
- Attemped to fix specific issues where vehicles couldn't be retrieved from repair garages.
- Fixed a bug where /fish results didn't work, causing players to become stuck.
- Fixed a bug where /fish wouldn't detect boat fishing correctly.
- Fixed a bug where default garage interior rotations were incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where fish names would not show up when bulk selling fish.
- Fixed a bug where furniture memory wouldn't allocate properly in houses that have no furniture when furniture data is loaded, causing numerous bugs.
- Fixed a bug where online faction members couldn't be fired.
- Fixed a bug where players couldn't pick up multiple peyote plants even though it's a stackable item.
- Fixed an issue where the gamemode could occasionally try to delete invalid vehicle IDs when a player disconnected, breaking further variable cleanup that occurrs when a player disconnects.
- Fixed further bugs with /accept fine.
- Fixed further issues with storing inventory inventory items in vehicles.
- Fixed some issues with despawning empty house furniture that caused innocent server objects to be deleted.
Posted at 2018-02-20 09:10:32 Last updated at 2018-02-20 09:10:32