Version 3.0 R2
Written by Smally
- Fixed an issue where you would be unable to view your character account if you had no cash on your character.
- Fixed an issue with the donation email which was not resolved in the previous bug fix.
- Fixed an issue which prevented players replying to support tickets.
- Fixed an issue with the creating of articles.
- Fixed an issue with the editing of articles, where the content of the article would not load.
- Fixed an issue on the faction centre where the faction centre would not load if the leader name was invalid.
- Hopefully fixed the issue where sessions would not persist, although this isn't yet confirmed.
- Fixed some misc design issues.
- Added the ability for myself and management to restart the server in emergency situations.
- Added the ability for mangement to delete character accounts.
- For the time being if you wish to delete a character account you must raise a suport ticket. The reasoning behind this is that the previous system was heavily abused and led to money farming, so some serious thought will go into the new one.
- Added the viewing of connection logs for administrators.
- Heavily refactored the max online players query, to only update when the count is higher than the rest of the day.
- Added a custom 404 page to replace the default Laravel one.
- The one requested feature that is still missing is the ability to transfer donator vehicles, it is the one feature I haven't had time to do before pushing this bug fix out. However, a more feature rich release will follow in the early part of next week, so if I could kindly ask you all to bare with me for time being that would be great. The ability to transfer donator vehicles may come much sooner, but at the latest it will be Monday.
Posted at 2018-09-04 23:24:05 Last updated at 2018-09-04 23:24:05