Version 3.2 R3
Written by TommyB
- Raised the maximum limit of vehicle attachments to 10.
- Fixed a bug where /switchseat wouldn't always sync for other players.
- Fixed a bug where putting a player in prison would append the command user's in hand cash to the target's bank balance.
- Fixed a bug where the county jail interior would despawn at incorrect times, causing innocent inmates to fall to their deaths.
- Fixed a bug where boomboxes, baking soda, and pens could not be purchased from general stores.
- Fixed a bug where buying 6 bottles of water from a general store would set the player's amount of water to 6 instead of adding 6 to it.
- Fixed a bug where using /canceledit in a vehicle would eject the user from it.
- Fixed a bug where engine status wasn't updated properly when editing HUD elements inside of a vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where corpse chalk outlines couldn't be clicked on easily when trying to remove the object or adjust its position.
Posted at 2019-03-01 16:30:11 Last updated at 2019-03-01 16:30:11