Written by TommyB
- Fixed a bug where AFK reasons could be cut too short, preventing the AFK label from giving full information.
- Fixed a bug where back doors couldn't be rammed by law enforcement.
- Fixed a bug where certain static garages couldn't be entered.
- Fixed a bug where faction rank names wouldn't update properly if changed via ingame commands unless factions were reloaded.
- Fixed a bug where invalid players could be assisted via the /assists dialog, occaisonally causing server crashes.
- Fixed a bug where uncollected Silver Trading Home Listing earnings would be deleted if a player had sold a house in the past and it was wiped from its new owner due to inactivity.
- Fixed a bug where /viewstock wouldn't account for premium level vehicle discounts when purchasing a new vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where player owned vehicles couldn't be scrapped at the scrapyard.
- Fixed a vehicle duplication exploit.
- Players no longer have to pick a permanent spawnpoint. Instead, various spawnpoints will be listed when a character is selected. These spawnpoints are based on owned houses, businesses, faction spawns as well as public areas.
- The Flint County area has received a massive visual overhaul mapped by Earl, including a fully custom-mapped forest (8000 objects) spreading all the way from Angel Pine to Back'o'Beyond, Mt Chilliad improvements and a new large cave.
- Tents can now be purchased in general stores and placed at various locations in nature. Placing a tent will add an additional spawnpoint. They can hold 1 owner + 1 guest and are removed when the owner does not select it as a spawnpoint.
- The percentage sign can now be used by players in the chatbox! [Thanks Graber]!
- Tire Repair Kits have been added to mechanic shops. They have five uses and can be used to repair popped tires on vehicles. (/tirekit, /repairtire)
- Mechanics can now use /fixengine to repair broken vehicle engines to a state where they can be driven. (350 HP -> 400 HP)
- Mechanics can now permanently remove components such as doors, trunks and hoods from vehicles using /disassemble. Note: only driver and passenger seat doors are supported.
- Certain large vehicles can now be used to tow motorcycles via the /tow command.
- A new /buy category for tattoo shops has been added which allows players to pick between 31 different tattoos that can be added to a player as clothing items.
- /vehiclekeys has been added. This command allows vehicle owners to retrieve a list of shared keys linked to their vehicles and delete them if desired.
- /doors has been added which allows vehicle owners/key holders to manipulate a vehicle's doors while outside of it.
- /togwatermark can now be used to disable the server's website watermark located under the radar.
- "RANDOM" can now be used as an option when using /customreg, allowing a new, non-custom plate to be generated for the vehicle.
- All SACSO owned Sanchez bikes will now spawn with a custom police bike object attached to them to distinguish them from civilian bikes.
- Players can now save any number of locations to their phone via the GPS script, which can later be navigated to.
- Setting a route via GPS will now draw a path to the location on the player's minimap. Setting a map waypoint will also automatically create a path to the marked location.
- Various points of interest are now listed in the GPS menu, displaying unowned interiors around the map which players may wish to visit.
- IC phone text will now display the gender of the person speaking.
- Stacked paydays have been removed. Paydays will now automatically given to players every 60 minutes they play on the server.
- /createfire will now create fires at the ground position under the player rather than the first ground collision found, preventing fires from spawning on awnings and etc if a player was under one.
- /give can now be used while downed again but only while the downed player has a valid death timer. Once the death timer expires, /give will no longer be usable. This restriction also applies when a player is executed.
- /menu will now show its results in a dialog box instead of client messages to avoid spamming players.
- /navigateto has been merged into /gps and opened businesses have also been given their own category in the GPS menu.
- /recharge while in a vehicle is now instant.
- The /give partial word match for inventory items will now only search for items inside of a player's inventory rather than every inventory item that exists. This should make it easier to transfer certain inventory items without having to type the entire name.
- The number of actors that can be placed inside of a business has been raised to 6 for the highest premium level.
- The /factiononline dialog has been given a slight cosmetic facelift.
- The /help command now lists all of its categories in a dialog box. A few new command categories have been added and the 'General' category will now display every command on the server that is not categorized.
- Player nametags will now flash red when someone takes damage.
- Graffiti tags will no longer expire after 7 days.
- Graffiti text alignment can now be switched between left, center, and right alignment.
- Lots of old and outdated map icons have been deleted.
- Phone contacts are now sorted alphabetically.
- Phone credit can now be bought in user specified quantities rather than predetermined ones.
- Silver Trading home listings will now sort by asking price again.
- The amount of graffiti tags a single player can place has been raised to 5.
- The GPS item has been merged into the phone script, removing the need for a GPS to be purchased individually.
- Unowned homes listed in Silver Trading are now sorted by cost. They can also be navigated to via the dialog.
- Vehicle dealerships (both /viewstock and /buyvehicle) are now sorted by vehicle price.
- Weapon crate, heroin and cocaine ordering permission are now individually assigned permissions which can be changed per faction.
- Weapon damage changes: All pistols and the country rifle have had their base damage buffed by 5. The pump and sawnoff shotguns now do 8 damage per pellet for a maximum of 120 damage for a direct headshot at point blank range.
Posted at 2019-06-12 00:40:40 Last updated at 2019-06-12 00:55:00